• All adverts must be supplied in a digital format.
• Artworks can be sent on a CD or, if not larger than 5Mb, via E-mail on: email@example.com. Printout must be enclosed with each advert supplied.
• Artworks must be originated in any of the major desktop publishing and graphics creation programs: InDesign, Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand. For adverts created in Freehand, InDesign or Illustrator, all text must be converted to paths.
• Adverts can also be supplied in CMYK TIFF or EPS format (not RGB), minimum resolution of 300ppi. For EPS files created in Freehand, InDesign or Illustrator, any text must be converted to paths before converting to EPS.
• Full page and half page bleed adverts must bleed off the page at least 3mm.
• If a layout or design program other than these has been used please ensure in advance that it is compatible with our system.
• We do not accept artworks designed with commonly used PC software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Paintshop or CorelDraw.
• Artworks should be sent in print-ready form, with all fonts and linked images included.
• In order to maintain the high standard of presentation all full page, half page and quarter page adverts must be correctly sized with all copy contained within the area specified.
• The publisher reserves the right to make any adjustments necessary to meet these requirements and to charge for the work entailed.
If further technical information is required please contact The Architect design studio at:
Tel. +356 21382741